Here are some statistics of the trip.
I still have to calculate the costs, I don’t know that yet.
what else would you like to see on the stats? any suggestions?
- duration: 3 years and 8 days
- 45 countries
- 56 border crossings
- 6 continents (Europe, Asia, Australia, South America, North America, Africa)
- 126’105.7km riding motorcycle
- 4900km driving a car
- 18000 photos
- 4 pairs of motorcycle gloves
- 2 pairs of motorcycle boots
- 9 pairs of underwear
Motorcycle related statistics:
- 5995L of fuel
- 6164 $/CHF of fuel
- average of 5L/100km
- 145’911km total on the bike now
- 523 refills, cherry cans only used 4 times
- cheapest fuel: Kazakhstan 0.45Rp/L
- most expensive fuel: Australia (outback) 2.21Rp/L
- 3x shipping the motorcycle (Malaysia-Indonesia, East-Timor-Australia, Colombia-Panama)
- 2x flying the motorcycle (Australia-Chile, Canada-Morocco)
- 7 front & 8 back tyres
- 2x chain & sprockets replacements
- 7x oil change (no oil added between the changes!)
4 thoughts on “Statistics”
Welcome back in switzerland 🙂 Great statistics!
What about the beers – how many different kind of them ? 😉
Couldn’t count the beers, too many of them 🤣
Impressive Domi!! Welcome back to CH! 🙂